Competition Terms and Conditions December 2021
The promoter of this promotion is Fish4Africa. 1 Southdale Road, Stor-Age park Edgemead.
- Entry is free and open to South African residents aged 18 years and over only in South Africa. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- This competition commences 6th December 2021 and ends 20th December 2021 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter as many times as they like. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter this competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Step 1. Follow or be following @fish4africa on Facebook or Instagram
Step 2: Find a hidden icon on the website at least once and fill in the pop up window, enter their details and subscribe to the newsletter.
- The winning Entry will be picked at random from all the Entries (“the Draw”) on 21st of December 2021 at the address of the Promoter.
- There will be one (1) winner.
- The winner will be contacted via a phone call and/or email on the day. The winner is required to respond to the Promoter’s direct message within seven (7) days.
- The prize winner will receive: R2000, two thousand rands only and a Fish4Africa voucher worth R500, five hundred rands only.
- If any prize remains unclaimed by 28th December 2021, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
- In the event that the Winner does not claim the prize in accordance with clause 10, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New Winner”) from the remainder of the Entries.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit, qui in ea voluptate velit esse, quam nihil molestiae.