A fantastic low-carb recipe with a delicious taste and flavour.
2 white fish fillets, 2,5cm thick
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Salt and pepper
1⁄4 cup sour cream
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cut the fish in half to make 4 servings.
- Mix 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Brush the mixture on both sides of the fish. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper (Remember, there will be salt and pepper in the sour cream topping).
- Arrange the fish in a lightly greased 11 x 7 x 1/2 inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- While the fish is cooking, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp ground red pepper. Once the fish flakes easily, spoon the sour cream mixture evenly over the fish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until the cheese melts and the sauce is thoroughly heated.
Recipe and image courtesy of www.geniuskitchen.com
Become a member
Would you like more recipes like this emailed to you on a regular basis?