This Spanish Seafood Salad is loaded with shrimp, crab, octopus, fresh veggies & olives – oozing with fresh, bold flavours & just the right amount of heat.
950g shrimp, cooked & peeled
680g crab meat
450g octopus, drained
1¼ cup green stuffed pimento olives, halved
1 large crisp green pepper, diced
2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
1 medium sweet onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 tablespoon olive oil
Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce, or to taste
¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- Add cooked & peeled shrimp to large mixing bowl.
- Chop half of “crab” meat, by hand and flake the other half. Add to mixing bowl.
- Chop larger chunks of octopus. Add to bowl, mix all seafood together.
- Add halved olives, diced green peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce and salt. Mix well.
- Cover bowl & let the salad sit for a few hours in fridge to blend flavours.
Serve cold. This salad is wonderful by itself or with lime, avocado, salad, pasta, rice, tortilla chips, fresh flour tortillas or crackers.
Recipe and image via www.craftycookingmama.com
Become a member
Would you like more recipes like this emailed to you on a regular basis?